APPLY: 2021 FG-Digital Nigeria Free Digital & Entrepreneurial Training For Nigerians (44 Courses)
His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR, launched the Digital Nigeria Programme as ‘one of Federal Government’s key initiatives that will empower innovators and entrepreneurs with skills required to thrive in our emerging digital economy.
The Digital Nigeria programme is a key component of the Digital Literacy and Skills Pillar of the National Digital Economy Policy and Strategy (NDEPS) for a Digital Nigeria.
The training covers areas like Digital Literacy, Productivity Tools, Web Development, Cloud Computing Blockchain, Artmcial Intelligence, Big Data, Database Administration, Networking, Programming and Internet of Things.
There is also training on soft skills like entrepreneurship, research, marketing, business and how to create excellent resumes.
The aim is to create digital entrepreneurs, develop skills for jobs and to foster innovation.
Basic Digital Skills
- Work with Computers
Access Information Online
105. Create Digital Content
106. Collaborate and Manage Content Digitally
107. Digital Literacy Test
201. Microsoft Office 365
202. Microsoft Outlook
203. Microsoft SharePoint
204. Microsoft Teams
205. Microsoft Word
206. Microsoft PowerPoint
207. Microsoft Excel
Intermediate Digital Skills
101. Dev Ops Practices Principles
102. HTML5 and CSS3 Fundamentals Development for Absolute Beginners
103. Introduction To Data Science
105. Software Development Fundamentals
Advanced Digital Skills
- Data Series Analytics Big Data Hadoop On HDInsight
- HTML5 Application Development
- HTML5 Development Fundamentals
- Imagine Cup Jr.
- Networking Fundamentals
- Software Development Fundamentals
- Windows Operating System Fundamentals
101. Build Your Business
102. Creating my Business
103. Exploring the Market
104. Financial Risk and Goals
105. Developing Something to Sell
106. Researching the Market
107. Making the Sale
108. Reaching the potential customer
109. Managing My Business
110. Managing my Finance
111. Developing my Workforce
112. Financing my Business
113. Planning For The Unexpected
114. Expanding My Business
- How to find your dream
Deadline: December 29, 2021
Join this Group below to be updated on Scholarships and Internships